By innovative optimization of resource usage and waste utilization, we help our clients lower operations costs, save money and improve equity. This also improves indoor environmental conditions leading to healthier and more productive occupants creating a thriving work environment.
An Energy Trust of Oregon ATAC & Trade Ally, State of Oregon Department of Energy Schools Energy Auditing and LEED AP
Our Services Include:
- Engineering & Design
- Overall Resource Optimization Planning and Processes Development
- Energy Modeling & Infrared Imaging
- Engineering and Modeling for ETO ATAC & LEED Processes
- Project Management - Owner’s Engineer/Rep Services,Economic/Technical Evaluations,
- Retro-Commissioning - Building Tuneups, Diagnostics,Preventative/Predictive Maintenance Programs,
- DDC System Optimization - Including improved sequences/operation & identifying best technical options for best ROI.
- RFP/RFQ Development Assistance - Team Selection Processes
Let us help you:
- Review your DDC, chiller, boiler, Air Handler, & other HVAC equipment options,
- Provide guidance and designs for your Data Center, Clean Room, Tele-Closet Mission Critical systems.
- Develop solution alternatives including performing facility operational audits including energy analysis, indoor air quality surveys,
- Perform technical/financial evaluations, including approaches to maximize state and federal incentives,
- Develop low cost solutions including targeted building tuneups. and preventative/predictive maintenance plans,
- Assess facility needs, provide solid recommendations and develop solution designs,
- Provide project management, project assistance services, and developing performance contracting goals/processes,
- Develop and lead overall project charrettes to gain input and develop a consensus,
- Apply rigorous quality controls for consistent, predictable results.